1990 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series Consumer Review: Best truck I've ever owned

1990 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series - Consumer Review

Silverado Extended Cab Pickup (4.3L V6 4x4)

Best truck I've ever owned
By chevdags on

1990 Chevrolet C/K 1500 Series K1500 Silverado 2dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

My family bought this truck in the year 2000. The truck was beautiful, inside and out. We bought it with aproximatly 150,000 miles on it. The truck became a daily driver for us. We were putting on about 1500 miles a month or more. Our 90' Silverado, pulled countless cars, boats, trailers, and campers. Ii don't know how many times we had the box almost touching the rear wheels, because of so much weight in the back. It never let us down. No matter what kind of hell we put it through, it just kept chugging along. The GM motor company did a fantastic job with this truck!

My favorite features of this truck are the looks. Chevrolet did an awsome job with this truck. It looks tough, but it is a truck I wouldn't be ashamed of driven to someplace fancy. Another thing would be the sound. You put a set of pacs, or turbo muffler on and you got a heck of a bark.

The only thing I can think of that could be improved would be the gas mileage. I was getting about ten miles to the gallon with my truck. But it was worth it. To this day I love this truck and call it my baby.