2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Mom/family car

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Review

Mom/family car
By Robert&April Wheeler on

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car for the fact that it has saftey features on it. I wish it would of had side airbags. I now have 18,699 miles on it. We went to the tip of TX, and going down I got 34mpg. By the time we came back, I got 36, not bad. This is my first brand new car and I plan on keeping it untill 100,000 miles. I take very good care of it because I want to know that when I get rid of this car that I gave them a good car. But the thing I like about it that it has been around since 1987 and that a thief can't take my car or stereo and if we were in a wreck all electric is shut off. I am well please with our car. Just can't wait for electric/gas cars.

Safety, and the thumping stereo. The ride, handling, traction control, and running lights

Every car should have side air bags and traction control and they should tell people about not using cruise control when it is raining. Safety should always be first.