2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Chevy Cavalier

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Review

Chevy Cavalier
By Chevrolet Cavalier on

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Chevy Cavalier. It has been a very reliable form of transportation. I believe the old design has been very effective. The majority of the Cavalier owners have responded positively regarding their cars. I like the manner it performs on the highway and in the city. I believe it rates higher than experts rating scale. Americans need a car like the Chevy Cavalier. I believe it will become an American Icon like the Ford Mustang. I believe that you need to reconsider your evaluation criteria. One important criteria is that the Cavalier is American made with American technology.

Favorite Features

My favorite features are the interior and exterior designs. I believe cheap looking features can be misleading. The econo engine is a very efficient and dependable.

Suggested Improvements

The interior of the car needs to be bigger. The oil filter needs to be designed to be removed more easily. General Motors needs to furnish a tool kit that will help the owner remove the oil filter. The owners manuel needs to include in the owners manuel fuel filter replacement intervals.