2005 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Nice to drive and own, Looks sharp!
By Red1 on 12/01/04 23:04 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Easy to handle, eases in and out of traffic, great handling, looks sharp, comfortable for me, maybe not for larger individuals, sporty style....

Chevy Cavalier
By JoCar on 11/10/04 12:32 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car took some steep mountains in VA and never fell below 50mph. Incredible for a 4cyl. Averaged 37mpg thru the mountains.

A Great Student Car
By Samantha on 10/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. It gets me where I need to be, it's great on fuel (especially with the gas prices these days) and it's small so it's easy to maneuver into small areas.

never again
By THEBRAT on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

hard to handel on the highway when alot of wind or behind 18 wheelers.

Excellent car
By Toxi on 10/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Only have 1200 mi on our silver LS 4dr Cavalier- purchased over Labor Day weekend. Enjoy everything about it. Haven't had snow/ice yet so don't know about the defroster. The a/c was a Godsend since that on our old 88 Mazda didn't work. We get 24 mpg running around town. Haven't been on the highway yet. Getting used to the remote keyless entry. Traded in a 86 pontiac 6000 and 88 mazda 323- so we've moved into the 21st century.

Saw it. Drove it. Bought it.
By St. Patrick on 10/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great car. Got premium sound, 16inch alloys, spoiler, sunroof, sport suspen, cruise, AC, chrome exhaust tip, MP3/CD player for base $16,000. "Pro" reviewers shred the Cavalier while at the same time say the Civic is the greatest car since the wheel was invented (BTW I grew up with Hondas). Flat rediculous at best. These reviews of the Cavalier are nonsense. There is no way the Civic will beat this car for the money, or period for that matter. This is a great car. The professional reviewers also complain that the interior has cheap plastic. Why is it that plastic is just fine on the inside of Japanese car or a MINI but is "cheap" in an Amer car?

Great
By Tim W on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great for the money. No problems. Great MPG.

Awesome Car!
By PrincessMommy26 on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car that I have owned even though I haven't had it very long. I have to small children and it's a big enough for my family. Everything about the car is great. How things are set up on the inside and how it looks on the outside is ourstanding. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good family car but also sporty looking 4-door.

Work / Family fun
By Mad Mike on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have 2000 miles on my 2005 Cavalier. It runs great, gets 35 mpg (highway), and the A/C and cd player make it very nice to travel in.I put 500 miles on a week traveling back and forth to work and we use it as a "family car" on the week-ends.

new cavalier
By NicciDeorio on 09/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i just bought a brand new chevy cavalier.its a great car. very dependable drives great. and nice looking as well