2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Outstanding
By Santiago on 09/10/07 06:44 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The 2005 Chevy Cavalier was a blessing for our daughter. I enjoy driving and using the car to run errands. It handles very well and the brakes are very dependable. The price I paid for this car was $5150. Not bad for a very economical vehicle for our daughter. By saving on the fuel, this will help us put our daughter through college.

First Few Months Performance.
By k smith on 12/15/05 15:36 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Driving seat is not comfortable for extended driving, it is too low. The accelerator pedal is too far back and should be moved more in line with the brake. During cold weather the transmission tends to stick in lower gear for the first 2 miles. I would prefer a higher vehicle next time with more roof clearance and the seat higher from the floor. The lights from other traffic are a definite problem due to the low level of this car.

my baby
By chrissy on 07/17/05 21:12 PM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This has been a great car for me and my family. Even with gas prices as high as they are it does not take too much to fill my car. The exterior of the car almost looks like a sports car. Then interior of the car is great. Plenty of room for you and your kids to go away for the week or for the day. I love my car.

Teen's First Car
By sk8mom5am on 04/02/05 08:27 AM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We bought our daughter this car because the price with the all the great features far outweighed a late model used car. It is a very loaded car (satellite radio, tail fin, alloy wheels) so it looks updated and she loves it! It has been extremely reliable and we have been very pleased. I will caution that for an adult it may feel a bit tiny, but it gives a solid, peppy drive.

customer
By Cin on 12/20/04 18:19 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

save gas, fast speed. nice color to convience me to buy it. Like to use keyless remote. Like to have back seat to flip down, some room for my skis.

Nice to drive and own, Looks sharp!
By Red1 on 12/01/04 23:04 PM (PST)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Easy to handle, eases in and out of traffic, great handling, looks sharp, comfortable for me, maybe not for larger individuals, sporty style....

Great
By Tim W on 10/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great for the money. No problems. Great MPG.