2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: My Favorite Car

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Review

My Favorite Car
By ShortieMeggie on

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first car that i have ever bought for myself and i could not be happier with my decision. My mom cosigned with me and I can make the payments by myself. It is a wonderful brand new car with a warenty that i can afford as a 19 year old. i am completly satisfied with my purchase. For the money i spent on the car i am so happy with the look of the car and how it drives. This is a wonderful starter car for me and i am so happy that i bought it.

I love the look of the car. Even though it is not a sports car, it has that look to it. I am really short (5'1'') and i can drive and see everything. There is plenty of room in the back with a 2 door. The trunk is huge. It is really easy to fit it in the garage.

I really do not think that the car needs any improvements. I really love it. I know that it has only been a year, but i am almost sure that i will not have any complaints as long as i have the car. I hope to buy another one in a few years.