2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: I like my new car dispite Edmo

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Review

I like my new car dispite Edmonds views
By Kimmiey on

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I like this vehicle.The design this year is changed in some ways.It looks sporty for a 4 door sedan.It runs good. One down fall that I have had though is that there is a cable for the heating vent adjuster that has malfuntioned and from what I am told is a recall. Also, I don't care so much for the ETS system on the brakes, that had failed at 9,000 miles. Something snapped??? The car will run just fine without that. To me, it is an $800.00 mistake. I do not regret buying a Chevy Cavalier and will be sad to see it taken off the market next year. I currently own 2 Cavaliers. My other is a 1999.

I like the CD player inside. That is my favorite. The steering wheel has an adjustable tilt. The seats I find are very comfortable and the truck pop is great. The extra cigarette lighter come in handy too.

The ETS system needs to be improved. Also the heating vent adjuster needs to have a stronger cable.