Dont buy a 2004 cavalier RUN!!!!
By hatecavalier04 on
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I love my cavalier.......when it is running! dont ever buy one I bought it with 65,000 miles on it and it has been worked on more than I have driven it. I take very good care of my cars but with this one it doesn't matter. It is cheaply made everywhere you look.it had an electrical problem which I spent a fortune to fix, probably way more than the car is worth. My cd player, radio and interior lights do not work still. If I try to put a fuse in it it just sparks...Im sure there is a short some where but im not putting any more money in this car. I have replaced the alternator multiple times with brand new ones. It dry starts, gauges dont work, replaced timing chain kit, etc. on and on
Favorite Features
The only thing I like about my car is the pretty orange color, the rims, and the few times it has actually run for me. There is no way a vehicle with this few miles on it should have so many problems. I am disgusted.
Suggested Improvements
Everything......no recall on this bull crap car!!!!! My brothers 05 has many of the same problems. The more blogs I read about the same problems I have the more mad it makes me. If one more thing goes wrong I am taking it to the scrap yard because that is all it is worth! Went to trade it in and drove a chevrolet trail blazer and guess what....the gauges were all messed up! I miss my FORD at least they admit to there problems and recall them.