2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
gm statnard of cheapness
By episciandy on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

GM has gone back to the Vega days with inferior paint and parts in this lemon!

Value for your money
By Hcope on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Execllent vehicle, my previous vehicle was a 1997 Cavalier. Oil changes and replacement of a airconditioner compressor at 110,00 is all I spent on this car over the 6+ years I owned this car. I would like to see Toyota or Honda match that.

Excellent Value!!!
By rtoumbs on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Cavalier I have purchased in the last seven years. I have spent almost nothing on maintenance. I totaled the first one in a head on collision and walked away without a scratch. The 2nd one is now being driven by my 15 year old son and I just bought a new 2004 LS Sedan. None of the compacts I looked at came close with regards to engine power, standard features, and price. I will hold on to this Cavalier until they bring back the model name in 2016 or whenever Chevy comes to their senses. This car makes the daily-recalled Ford Focus look like a joke!!!

Love It
By Shawn Naus on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Love the sport feeling of the Cavalier. Love the gas milage, and all of the components that come with the LS. Feels and drives like a Cadilac.

Great Car!
By cdorrell1 on 08/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased my 2004 cavalier 08/15/03. I love this car!! I highly suggest the 5 speed transmission as it is way cool and very fun to drive. This car gets great gas mileage and is a true gem to drive!