2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Great Buy!
By Melissa_97 on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had problems with the rear tail light sockets being defective (3 times). The ride is pretty smooth and the gas mileage is great! The 140 hp is a lot better than my old car and is really appreciated. I love my car and am very glad I purchased it!

great car for the money
By vermont maid on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I really like the car.the power i get from a 2.2L engine is amazing.my friend owns a 1997 with 4 kids which still is in great shape, turning me toward the cavalier.I would recoment this car to anyone wanting a semi-sporty car with a limited budget.

very good
By uallreadyknoe on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

it was a very good car it drives very smooth it was excellent really cofortabale as well i love the size of the car its more of a teen car to me thats why i like it cause im a teen myself its a great size its just a perfect little car or what not

loving the 04 cavailer
By missysphs99 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i LOVE the new cavalier! it makes 4- sedan fun and practical for young families. and the pick up is incredible.

The Cool Car!!!
By matsounds on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is fun, fast, powerful and is just an all around great car to drive!!!!!

GREAT WORK
By CATHY ISBELL on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THE CAR LOOKS AND PREFORMS GREAT. THE NEW STYLING IS ASOME. THE CAR HANDLES BEAUTIFULY. IT HAS A NEW AGRESSIVE LOOK, THAT MAKES A BOLD STATEMENT. ILIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT, EVERYBODY NOW DAYS HAS A HONDA, MITSUBISHI, OR A NISSAN, THOSE ARE GREAT CARS BUT, I DON'T LIKE BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT AND THIS CAR MAKES IT POSSIBLE.

Chev. Cavalier 4 dr sedan
By magalloway on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price 12,500 (dealer promotion) this car is peppy, reliable, comfortable, good gas mileage 30 mpg. auto trans, ABS brakes, power steering, am/fm cd player, clock. Rear seat folds down to extend trunk length. 100,000 mile coolant. Tight ride and steering, not sloppy. No mechanical problems, third one I've owned.

nice car
By jd mac on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The car would be more fun to drive if it could speed up faster. Itwould be better all arount if it could top out at a higher top speed, around 130 like my other car (Ford Contour).

My Love
By jacquealedo on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

this is the second one I have owned it has much better pick-up and the gas milage is great. it is also alot more comfortable. I love my stereo also. Great car for the price

Great engine and transmission
By Frank O'Donnell on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Nice driving car, engine and transmission are terrific, ECOTEC engine was best of all the cars I drove. Ride is noisy, good CD, mileage, A/C is average.