2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Buy one
By Ron Fowler on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Had mine for 6 months. Ride is very good. Acceleration better than expected. 22 mpg around town. A/C works super (florida). Has most wanted accesories, standard (LS series). Downgrade this car for wind noise when window is open. Excellant radio, with sub woofer std. With todays discounts this is a super bargain.

Good Car for the Price!!
By L. Gomez on 08/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had already owned a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier which I used for work and travel. I NEVER had any problems with my '91, in fact it had 245,000+ miles when I purchased a 2004 LS Sport, which I like very much! Plus I got a great deal on it..from $19,395 to 13,300!! On a recent trip, 5 of us fix just right, and all our stuff fit in it's big trunk. I hope this model lasts as long and the other. Once a Chevy owner-- always a Chevy owner!!

LS Sport Coupe
By Funcritter on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive! Chevy had finally designed the Cavalier so that it looks great, is fun to drive and has ALL the features one could want in a car. The handling is fine, could have been a bit improved over moderate bumpy roads but otherwise, I have no complaints. Thanks Chevy!

2004 Cavalier
By Jen6374 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Hi this is my 3rd cavaler and my favorite drives awsome i just got it on August 5

wow
By chelsea on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

its was an awsome car

Third Cavalier...no complaints
By Lucky17757 on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Despite Edmunds poor opinion of this car, I have had two new and one used Cavaliers and had a good experience . The horsepower and price with rebates makes it a keeper. Fuel economy is great also. Two thumbs up. Can't wait to try the new Cobalts in a few years when I have retired my new one!

2001 - 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier is great!
By Curtis Lockwood on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The Chevrolet Cavalier we purchased is being used for our driving school in Columbia, SC. We have driven the first car for one year and put 50,000 miles without any repairs. We have found that it is extremely agile and the handling is terrific ( new drivers can be a challenge to teach even in a well handling car). We have gotten 32 MPG as an average through the first year and now have about 92000 miles on the first car. We just purchased another Cavalier to expand our business and plan to buy another before the end of the year.

cavalier review
By damian on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i am sastify with this car as far as the gas mileage,as far as the guality of is interior my opinion is that it is very cheap.I also had problems with the seals in the windshild it cause some water damage.I am very sastify with the exterior design.I had not other problem so far with this car.

My Cavalier
By JoeinSand on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far my experiene is great. It may lack some features other cars have in that makeket, but I love the over all look of my Cavalier. I have the base model w/ the sport pakage. It's much better than my last Dodge Neon or Nissian Sentra.

NICE LOOKING
By KIMOLAND on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Bought the car in 2003, started hearing the wind from the driver's side, took it to a dealer they said it was the door. They wouldn't fix it because we didn;t buy it from there. over all, it is a nice car, we got a great deal on it. Gas milage is not as Vhevy claimed, only makes about 23-26 range not 34MPG. Low profile tires made it so attached to the ground and handles better. a little loud engine from inside, not as bad from the outside.