2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
I love this car!
By Jenny Mariner on 04/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had it for 1 month, but we've already put 2000 miles on it. It's really not bad on gas considering all the running we do. I got a 5 speed, and it's really easy to drive. I'm very happy with it so far.

love it
By Doubledarell2 on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i think the cavalier is the best car ever made

Great First Car!
By knight2k3 on 04/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car in June '03, and I love it! It has an automatic transmission, along with the Sport Appearance Package (aluminum wheels, spoiler and sport susension [think LS Sport]), also has a sunroof. I love how this car is faster than almost all other 4 cylinder cars out there! I love it, great first car for a financially strapped college student.

Cavalier Supporter
By halthe on 04/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Owned a '91 Cavalier Wagon. It had 220,000 miles on it. I have been very satisfied with my new purchase, especially with the price.

My Favorite Car
By ShortieMeggie on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first car that i have ever bought for myself and i could not be happier with my decision. My mom cosigned with me and I can make the payments by myself. It is a wonderful brand new car with a warenty that i can afford as a 19 year old. i am completly satisfied with my purchase. For the money i spent on the car i am so happy with the look of the car and how it drives. This is a wonderful starter car for me and i am so happy that i bought it.

Can't beat this price!
By yortch on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Compared to its competitors (Civic, Corolla, etc.), this car beats them in price (10.7K), engine (2.2L), and size (180 in. lenght). The design is a bit outdated, and I believe this car will soon be replaced by the Cobalt, but I know I can't a get an equivalent new car for this price!

A GREAT BUY!
By juniorsgv on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

well to be honest i'm a honda person. but my fiance had her eye set on a cavalier ls sports coupe. i'd never been in one but i'm sure glad we bought one. the way it shines with its shiny rims, sunroof and ground effects. i don't get what all the complaints are about the performance and the interior i think its just as nice or better than comparable car's in its class sure you save more gas in a civic but no way a civic can pickup like this car can.

What more can you expect?
By TeeA on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

You can't buy a better car...for the money. If you want a luxury or sports car, shell out the cash for one. If you want a nice ride, decent pickup, and a satisfactory interior for a cheap price, this is the car to get. I buy a new car every year and owned Camrys, Accords and SUV's. This car gets good gas mileage is easy to drive and for much lower cost than most others.

Nice Car for Teens
By tomyb on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car has tons of power for how small it is and you can lay down the rubber if you felt the erge. It's big compared to it's competitors and is fun to drive sometimes

great for the money
By ty&mikespopop on 04/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

At $10,200 The Cavalier is a bargain.I bought the base model strictly as transportation to work.It came with a 5 speed manual trans,A/C and a cd player as well as P/S,and P/B.What started out as just a work car has become our everything car.It's fun to drive, good on gas and handles like a sports car.It has excellent brakeing and emergency handleing.Someone cut me off and ran me onto a grass shoulder at 65mph last week and the car behaved like a champ.