2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
So Great I Bought It Twice
By Mobfusion on 09/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My vehile was flooded during Hurricaine Charly. So I went out and bought a new Chevy Cav.

My Cavalier
By KarKoXO on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. It looks so good on the outside. The inside is just as great because it's comfortable.

cavalier review
By walterlosey on 08/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Good overall car for the money. gas milage is excellent. the 14" tires that come on the base model are poor, they dont handle well and are noisy. id recomend spending the extra money to upgrade to the 15" or 16" wheels/tires. this car gets bad reviews for its build quality which in my opinion isnt bad. the interior materials are average at best. but its to be expected for a $10,000 car..

LS Sport Coupe
By Funcritter on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car to drive! Chevy had finally designed the Cavalier so that it looks great, is fun to drive and has ALL the features one could want in a car. The handling is fine, could have been a bit improved over moderate bumpy roads but otherwise, I have no complaints. Thanks Chevy!

2004 Cavalier
By Jen6374 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Hi this is my 3rd cavaler and my favorite drives awsome i just got it on August 5

wow
By chelsea on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

its was an awsome car

Third Cavalier...no complaints
By Lucky17757 on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Despite Edmunds poor opinion of this car, I have had two new and one used Cavaliers and had a good experience . The horsepower and price with rebates makes it a keeper. Fuel economy is great also. Two thumbs up. Can't wait to try the new Cobalts in a few years when I have retired my new one!

cavalier review
By damian on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i am sastify with this car as far as the gas mileage,as far as the guality of is interior my opinion is that it is very cheap.I also had problems with the seals in the windshild it cause some water damage.I am very sastify with the exterior design.I had not other problem so far with this car.

My Cavalier
By JoeinSand on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

So far my experiene is great. It may lack some features other cars have in that makeket, but I love the over all look of my Cavalier. I have the base model w/ the sport pakage. It's much better than my last Dodge Neon or Nissian Sentra.

bought a LEMON yellow
By twtybrdrn on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

the car stalls suddenly without warning while shifting, the spare tire is a joke, it blew out on a major highway, leaving me no choice but to have the car towed on a flatbed, the back seats are very narrow and hard. poor exceleration and loose gears