2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
My Review
By duhduh on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had good experiences in this vehicle.

tanjim750
By tanjim on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven foreign cars and they do not compare with the cavalier.

Nice little car....
By jdkeene on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

First time buyer. Have found the car to be very good on gas mileage. 33 mpg. My daily commute is 18 miles one way. For such an inexpensive car it has all you need. CD, AC. Only time will tell on on how it stands up, but am pleased so far.

CAV.
By BIGGE51 on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THIS CAR IS A GOOD CAR BUT THERE IS SOMETHING THAT NEED TO BE DONE, LIKE BETTER COMFORT,AND BETTER SPEAKERS. BUT THIS CAR HOLD GA FOR A LITTLE BETTER THAT ANY OTHER NEW CAR I HAVE RIDEN IN. THIS CAR NEEDS BETTER TAKE OFF POWER.

Great engine and transmission
By Frank O'Donnell on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Nice driving car, engine and transmission are terrific, ECOTEC engine was best of all the cars I drove. Ride is noisy, good CD, mileage, A/C is average.

Chevy Makes great Engines
By RedWolf4000 on 10/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I am quite impressed with this 03 chevy cavalier. I used to drive a toyota corolla, 93, which was quite reliable but had many electrical problems, and started to eat up oil at 100k of its life. We have had many chevys into the 300k's and havnt ever felt the need to check the oil. First things first, this cavalier is fast (for its class and price) especially if you get the standard tranny. Nothing feels cheap about the interior or exterior and the car is very attractive. With dealer incentives off the msrp right now you cant go wrong. Stock stereo is great, although i got the highest package. Quick accel., 30mpg, great handling.

Great Car
By TMO on 09/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Stylish, fun to drive car that has just enough stuff and cost about $10,000 afetr haggling with the dealer. I love the interior and the 5 speed is realy great.

gm statnard of cheapness
By episciandy on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

GM has gone back to the Vega days with inferior paint and parts in this lemon!

Value for your money
By Hcope on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Execllent vehicle, my previous vehicle was a 1997 Cavalier. Oil changes and replacement of a airconditioner compressor at 110,00 is all I spent on this car over the 6+ years I owned this car. I would like to see Toyota or Honda match that.

You Will Love This Car!
By Voyager20 on 09/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Despite what the experts say, this car is a beauty to drive! I have currently a 1993 Cavalier and had a 1997, my new 2004 has as much pep as my 1993 and upgraded on the 1997. The Ecotec engine is smooth and surprisingly powerful and doens't sound like it's straining when you step on the accelerator. The transmission shifts effortlessly and doesn't have the "spongey" feel like on the 1997 model. The brakes are firm and need little effort for braking. Plus it handles amazingly well and is very nimble on the highway not to mention the nice fuel economy especially with the oil companies inflated rates. In short I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!