2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!

2004 Cavalier Coupe
By DaveG-in-AZ on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle may have been engineered years ago, but it still has tons of bang for the buck!!

love the ecotech engine
By silverbroomstx on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We got ours in june 2003, we love it, I never have purchased an automatic, until this one, it is great for the money! black with after market rims from the dealer, no ground effects no pin stripes it really is hot looking! and really quick too!

the 2004 cavalier LS sport coup
By shannon corley on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have recently purchaced my second chevy cavalier. I have owned a 4 door 2001 and now a two door 2004. I highly recomend driving this vehicle. This is a dependable vehicle with exceptional performance for a stock car. If you are a serious driver or maybe even just someone who wants dependable and afordable vehicle for a good price. this is the car to buy!

Good Value For The Cost
By Chetter on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The 04 Cavalier is a good value if you stick with the base models. There is no point in loading it up. It's reliable, and somewhat sporty, but the handling is a bit loose.

FUN!
By gober on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, good pep and decent handling. Interior could use a little more headroom and overall space. Paid $9800. after a little negotiation. Great value for first car. Very happry with buying experience at Steakley, no games.

Fun Little Car
By Bud K on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a 2000 Cavalier and after looking at other options decided to buy another Cavalier, I was also given some heafty discounts and rebates my car payment is lower, Insurance the same and this time I bought every option I could including Power Windows, XM radio and lots of gingerbread The Car is WONDERFUL, more zip, better handling but the major factor I bought this car is I have the BEST service guys at my Dealer anyone could ask for.

My Love
By jacquealedo on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

this is the second one I have owned it has much better pick-up and the gas milage is great. it is also alot more comfortable. I love my stereo also. Great car for the price

nice car
By jd mac on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The car would be more fun to drive if it could speed up faster. Itwould be better all arount if it could top out at a higher top speed, around 130 like my other car (Ford Contour).

tanjim750
By tanjim on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven foreign cars and they do not compare with the cavalier.