Used 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
The Best!
By ChevyGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned a 97 Cavalier, a 00 Cavalier, and now I just bought a brand new Cavalier. I love them. They are the funnest cars to drive, and great on gas. If I had to do it all over I would. I am a proud Chevrolet girl, I work for a Chevrolet dealership. I've owned other brands of vehicles. Dodge Colt, Suzuki Samari, VW, and a Plymouth. I've had my 84 Camaro and the three Cavaliers I mentioned, I don't think I would go to any other vehicle.

review on chevy 2door cavalier(2004)
By Doug Kozlik on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent handling, great gas milage. A very good car for the price paid. Suggest car for any commuting college student who has limited funds

My Purple Baby
By PurpleLady on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Even though I purchased this car in 1998, it has proven to be a very good choice for me....I love my Chevy and it is the first car I have purchased! It officially became my car this year and I would definitely buy a Cavalier again. It's dependable, reliable and I love the comfort I get from driving it in any season!!! I love my Chevy!!! :) Adrienne

GREAT WORK
By CATHY ISBELL on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THE CAR LOOKS AND PREFORMS GREAT. THE NEW STYLING IS ASOME. THE CAR HANDLES BEAUTIFULY. IT HAS A NEW AGRESSIVE LOOK, THAT MAKES A BOLD STATEMENT. ILIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT, EVERYBODY NOW DAYS HAS A HONDA, MITSUBISHI, OR A NISSAN, THOSE ARE GREAT CARS BUT, I DON'T LIKE BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT AND THIS CAR MAKES IT POSSIBLE.

Love my Yellow Cav
By pammypooh01 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!! It's fast and it looks great too!!

cavalier
By OBPIP on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It is a great vehicle, I don't understand how you can say it is outdated. Look at the difference from the very first cavalier, even the 96's. It has saved me so much money on gas. Smooth ride, good pick-up.

Best low end car I've ever bought
By GM Guy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Z24 model, it has a 2.4L engine, larger 16 " wheels and 5 speed transmission. This car is very responsive, I like 3rd gear the best! I bought it to go to/from work... but I've taken it on long road trips and was very surprised at the great ride!

Chevy Cavalier LS Coupe is Great!
By cUTIEpIE on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

While everyone is running around touting the latest in foreign cars, my personal pick is the Chevy LS Sport Coupe. It's priced right, has wonderful fuel economy (haven't y'all cringed at pump prices lately?) This car handles like a sporty dream, it has a no nonsense interior without ninety- nine gizmos and gagets to fiddle with..has great pick up and can't be beat in city traffic for maneuvering. It's a terrific second car!

Chev. Cavalier 4 dr sedan
By magalloway on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price 12,500 (dealer promotion) this car is peppy, reliable, comfortable, good gas mileage 30 mpg. auto trans, ABS brakes, power steering, am/fm cd player, clock. Rear seat folds down to extend trunk length. 100,000 mile coolant. Tight ride and steering, not sloppy. No mechanical problems, third one I've owned.

Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!