2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
The Best!
By ChevyGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned a 97 Cavalier, a 00 Cavalier, and now I just bought a brand new Cavalier. I love them. They are the funnest cars to drive, and great on gas. If I had to do it all over I would. I am a proud Chevrolet girl, I work for a Chevrolet dealership. I've owned other brands of vehicles. Dodge Colt, Suzuki Samari, VW, and a Plymouth. I've had my 84 Camaro and the three Cavaliers I mentioned, I don't think I would go to any other vehicle.

I love this car
By CHEVYGRL18 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i recently traded in my 1999 chevy cav after looking at the sunfire focus and a few other cars of their type i decided to purchase the cav due to my pervious ones reliablity.This car is the best its goes, every one looks(with the sunburn orange it just isnt like any other car out there),and not to mention to my surprise it handles very well in snow.

Great car to have!
By Jen1979 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my 2003 cavalier for about 6 months now and I love it! I did have a minor problem with a missing ABS module. But I think its the dealers fault. Other then that the car handles perfectly! And it looks great ( when its clean, and waxed hehehe)

GREAT WORK
By CATHY ISBELL on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THE CAR LOOKS AND PREFORMS GREAT. THE NEW STYLING IS ASOME. THE CAR HANDLES BEAUTIFULY. IT HAS A NEW AGRESSIVE LOOK, THAT MAKES A BOLD STATEMENT. ILIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT, EVERYBODY NOW DAYS HAS A HONDA, MITSUBISHI, OR A NISSAN, THOSE ARE GREAT CARS BUT, I DON'T LIKE BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT AND THIS CAR MAKES IT POSSIBLE.

cavalier
By OBPIP on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It is a great vehicle, I don't understand how you can say it is outdated. Look at the difference from the very first cavalier, even the 96's. It has saved me so much money on gas. Smooth ride, good pick-up.

Chevy Cavalier LS Coupe is Great!
By cUTIEpIE on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

While everyone is running around touting the latest in foreign cars, my personal pick is the Chevy LS Sport Coupe. It's priced right, has wonderful fuel economy (haven't y'all cringed at pump prices lately?) This car handles like a sporty dream, it has a no nonsense interior without ninety- nine gizmos and gagets to fiddle with..has great pick up and can't be beat in city traffic for maneuvering. It's a terrific second car!

Chev. Cavalier 4 dr sedan
By magalloway on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price 12,500 (dealer promotion) this car is peppy, reliable, comfortable, good gas mileage 30 mpg. auto trans, ABS brakes, power steering, am/fm cd player, clock. Rear seat folds down to extend trunk length. 100,000 mile coolant. Tight ride and steering, not sloppy. No mechanical problems, third one I've owned.

Love my Yellow Cav
By pammypooh01 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!! It's fast and it looks great too!!

Best low end car I've ever bought
By GM Guy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Z24 model, it has a 2.4L engine, larger 16 " wheels and 5 speed transmission. This car is very responsive, I like 3rd gear the best! I bought it to go to/from work... but I've taken it on long road trips and was very surprised at the great ride!

Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!