2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Reviews 20

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
C-LooS-E REV
By CLOOSE19 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoyed driving my car because it was manual not automatic. This lets me have more control of the car. Never drove the 2004 chev cav (automatic) but willin to try!!!

The only type of vehicle that I will eve
By Chattert5@aol.com on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The cavalier in general are one of the most reliable cars I have ever seen. I owned a 95 2dr coupe that never broke down for 2 years. Then I traded it in for the new one. I absolutely love cavalier's and feel that it would be a mistake to discontinue production on this vehicle.

Great Car
By Big Bear on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I asked a lot of people about their Cavalier before I purchased one. I never heard anything bad. All of them happy with the car especially the longevity of it. Cars going into the three hundred thousand range. The car is rated at 26 MPG around town and I am getting 33. No freeway at all, all stop and go driving. I like everything about the car, especially the 2.2 engine and 5spd. trans.

GREAT WORK
By CATHY ISBELL on 12/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THE CAR LOOKS AND PREFORMS GREAT. THE NEW STYLING IS ASOME. THE CAR HANDLES BEAUTIFULY. IT HAS A NEW AGRESSIVE LOOK, THAT MAKES A BOLD STATEMENT. ILIKE IT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT, EVERYBODY NOW DAYS HAS A HONDA, MITSUBISHI, OR A NISSAN, THOSE ARE GREAT CARS BUT, I DON'T LIKE BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. I LIKE BEING DIFFERENT AND THIS CAR MAKES IT POSSIBLE.

Well done!!!
By Christopher Bradley on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the car is a work of art. It has great ergonomics, exterior design, and drive feel. I got a $4,000 rebate which helped alot with the down payment. I am very satisfied that I purchased a reliable, fun to drive car.

cavalier
By OBPIP on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It is a great vehicle, I don't understand how you can say it is outdated. Look at the difference from the very first cavalier, even the 96's. It has saved me so much money on gas. Smooth ride, good pick-up.

Love my Yellow Cav
By pammypooh01 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!! It's fast and it looks great too!!

Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!

Chevy Cavalier LS Coupe is Great!
By cUTIEpIE on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

While everyone is running around touting the latest in foreign cars, my personal pick is the Chevy LS Sport Coupe. It's priced right, has wonderful fuel economy (haven't y'all cringed at pump prices lately?) This car handles like a sporty dream, it has a no nonsense interior without ninety- nine gizmos and gagets to fiddle with..has great pick up and can't be beat in city traffic for maneuvering. It's a terrific second car!

Best low end car I've ever bought
By GM Guy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Z24 model, it has a 2.4L engine, larger 16 " wheels and 5 speed transmission. This car is very responsive, I like 3rd gear the best! I bought it to go to/from work... but I've taken it on long road trips and was very surprised at the great ride!