2004 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
best value
By rocket rex on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great price, great gas mileage, cheap insurance,cheap plates, cheap maintance,etc.,and the car is very sharpand fun to drive

The Best!
By ChevyGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned a 97 Cavalier, a 00 Cavalier, and now I just bought a brand new Cavalier. I love them. They are the funnest cars to drive, and great on gas. If I had to do it all over I would. I am a proud Chevrolet girl, I work for a Chevrolet dealership. I've owned other brands of vehicles. Dodge Colt, Suzuki Samari, VW, and a Plymouth. I've had my 84 Camaro and the three Cavaliers I mentioned, I don't think I would go to any other vehicle.

great car for the money
By vermont maid on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I really like the car.the power i get from a 2.2L engine is amazing.my friend owns a 1997 with 4 kids which still is in great shape, turning me toward the cavalier.I would recoment this car to anyone wanting a semi-sporty car with a limited budget.

My Purple Baby
By PurpleLady on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Even though I purchased this car in 1998, it has proven to be a very good choice for me....I love my Chevy and it is the first car I have purchased! It officially became my car this year and I would definitely buy a Cavalier again. It's dependable, reliable and I love the comfort I get from driving it in any season!!! I love my Chevy!!! :) Adrienne

a great small car
By studmuff on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

We love this car.

The fun car for fun people
By tigress on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Purchased to replace 86 cavalier, and haven't been sorry at all. Fun to drive, nice for scooting around town, easy to spot in the parking lot, purhased the yellow (WOW). Gas consumption is excellant. Overall one of the best purchases in a long while.

I love My 03 cavalier LS Sport Coupe
By banshee2700 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car brand new and I Love everything aboutit. It's reliable, fun to drive, looks good, and gets good gas milage. Great in the snow!

review on chevy 2door cavalier(2004)
By Doug Kozlik on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Excellent handling, great gas milage. A very good car for the price paid. Suggest car for any commuting college student who has limited funds

Cavalier is a great buy!!!
By hillary03 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THis car is great in that it is reasonably priced, great gas mileage, sporty (I have a two door), excellent in the snow, and just as nice as any expensive foreign version. The interior is extremely comfortable. It is the perfect car for first time buyers because of all the in-expensive aspects yet it is an amazing ride!

loving the 04 cavailer
By missysphs99 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i LOVE the new cavalier! it makes 4- sedan fun and practical for young families. and the pick up is incredible.