2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Well done!!!
By Christopher Bradley on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the car is a work of art. It has great ergonomics, exterior design, and drive feel. I got a $4,000 rebate which helped alot with the down payment. I am very satisfied that I purchased a reliable, fun to drive car.

Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!

cavalier
By OBPIP on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It is a great vehicle, I don't understand how you can say it is outdated. Look at the difference from the very first cavalier, even the 96's. It has saved me so much money on gas. Smooth ride, good pick-up.

Best low end car I've ever bought
By GM Guy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Z24 model, it has a 2.4L engine, larger 16 " wheels and 5 speed transmission. This car is very responsive, I like 3rd gear the best! I bought it to go to/from work... but I've taken it on long road trips and was very surprised at the great ride!

2004 Cavalier Coupe
By DaveG-in-AZ on 11/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This vehicle may have been engineered years ago, but it still has tons of bang for the buck!!

love the ecotech engine
By silverbroomstx on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We got ours in june 2003, we love it, I never have purchased an automatic, until this one, it is great for the money! black with after market rims from the dealer, no ground effects no pin stripes it really is hot looking! and really quick too!

the 2004 cavalier LS sport coup
By shannon corley on 11/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have recently purchaced my second chevy cavalier. I have owned a 4 door 2001 and now a two door 2004. I highly recomend driving this vehicle. This is a dependable vehicle with exceptional performance for a stock car. If you are a serious driver or maybe even just someone who wants dependable and afordable vehicle for a good price. this is the car to buy!

FUN!
By gober on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive, good pep and decent handling. Interior could use a little more headroom and overall space. Paid $9800. after a little negotiation. Great value for first car. Very happry with buying experience at Steakley, no games.

Good Value For The Cost
By Chetter on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The 04 Cavalier is a good value if you stick with the base models. There is no point in loading it up. It's reliable, and somewhat sporty, but the handling is a bit loose.

Fun Little Car
By Bud K on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a 2000 Cavalier and after looking at other options decided to buy another Cavalier, I was also given some heafty discounts and rebates my car payment is lower, Insurance the same and this time I bought every option I could including Power Windows, XM radio and lots of gingerbread The Car is WONDERFUL, more zip, better handling but the major factor I bought this car is I have the BEST service guys at my Dealer anyone could ask for.