2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
C-LooS-E REV
By CLOOSE19 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Special Value 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoyed driving my car because it was manual not automatic. This lets me have more control of the car. Never drove the 2004 chev cav (automatic) but willin to try!!!

Great car to have!
By Jen1979 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my 2003 cavalier for about 6 months now and I love it! I did have a minor problem with a missing ABS module. But I think its the dealers fault. Other then that the car handles perfectly! And it looks great ( when its clean, and waxed hehehe)

all around awesome car
By bigbalboa3 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i purchased the cavalier sport coupe in feb of 2003 the night i picked it up it was snowing, it has already proved to be unbeatable in the snow, i love its get up and go attitude its sleek look. there is always someone checking it out and the gas mileage i get is just fantastic just cant beat this ride

The Best!
By ChevyGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I've owned a 97 Cavalier, a 00 Cavalier, and now I just bought a brand new Cavalier. I love them. They are the funnest cars to drive, and great on gas. If I had to do it all over I would. I am a proud Chevrolet girl, I work for a Chevrolet dealership. I've owned other brands of vehicles. Dodge Colt, Suzuki Samari, VW, and a Plymouth. I've had my 84 Camaro and the three Cavaliers I mentioned, I don't think I would go to any other vehicle.

best car in the world
By alias1245785697 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Its great no doubt about it its a great buy

Cavalier is a great buy!!!
By hillary03 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THis car is great in that it is reasonably priced, great gas mileage, sporty (I have a two door), excellent in the snow, and just as nice as any expensive foreign version. The interior is extremely comfortable. It is the perfect car for first time buyers because of all the in-expensive aspects yet it is an amazing ride!

Great Car
By Big Bear on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I asked a lot of people about their Cavalier before I purchased one. I never heard anything bad. All of them happy with the car especially the longevity of it. Cars going into the three hundred thousand range. The car is rated at 26 MPG around town and I am getting 33. No freeway at all, all stop and go driving. I like everything about the car, especially the 2.2 engine and 5spd. trans.

The only type of vehicle that I will eve
By Chattert5@aol.com on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The cavalier in general are one of the most reliable cars I have ever seen. I owned a 95 2dr coupe that never broke down for 2 years. Then I traded it in for the new one. I absolutely love cavalier's and feel that it would be a mistake to discontinue production on this vehicle.

Best low end car I've ever bought
By GM Guy on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I got the Z24 model, it has a 2.4L engine, larger 16 " wheels and 5 speed transmission. This car is very responsive, I like 3rd gear the best! I bought it to go to/from work... but I've taken it on long road trips and was very surprised at the great ride!

Great Car for the Price!
By JML1953 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

For the price, I don't think you can do better. Got mine when the $4000 rebate was on - great buy!