2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
best value
By rocket rex on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Great price, great gas mileage, cheap insurance,cheap plates, cheap maintance,etc.,and the car is very sharpand fun to drive

Great car to have!
By Jen1979 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my 2003 cavalier for about 6 months now and I love it! I did have a minor problem with a missing ABS module. But I think its the dealers fault. Other then that the car handles perfectly! And it looks great ( when its clean, and waxed hehehe)

all around awesome car
By bigbalboa3 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i purchased the cavalier sport coupe in feb of 2003 the night i picked it up it was snowing, it has already proved to be unbeatable in the snow, i love its get up and go attitude its sleek look. there is always someone checking it out and the gas mileage i get is just fantastic just cant beat this ride

My Purple Baby
By PurpleLady on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Even though I purchased this car in 1998, it has proven to be a very good choice for me....I love my Chevy and it is the first car I have purchased! It officially became my car this year and I would definitely buy a Cavalier again. It's dependable, reliable and I love the comfort I get from driving it in any season!!! I love my Chevy!!! :) Adrienne

a great small car
By studmuff on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We love this car.

Cavalier is a great buy!!!
By hillary03 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

THis car is great in that it is reasonably priced, great gas mileage, sporty (I have a two door), excellent in the snow, and just as nice as any expensive foreign version. The interior is extremely comfortable. It is the perfect car for first time buyers because of all the in-expensive aspects yet it is an amazing ride!

The only type of vehicle that I will eve
By Chattert5@aol.com on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The cavalier in general are one of the most reliable cars I have ever seen. I owned a 95 2dr coupe that never broke down for 2 years. Then I traded it in for the new one. I absolutely love cavalier's and feel that it would be a mistake to discontinue production on this vehicle.

Great Car
By Big Bear on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I asked a lot of people about their Cavalier before I purchased one. I never heard anything bad. All of them happy with the car especially the longevity of it. Cars going into the three hundred thousand range. The car is rated at 26 MPG around town and I am getting 33. No freeway at all, all stop and go driving. I like everything about the car, especially the 2.2 engine and 5spd. trans.

Love my Yellow Cav
By pammypooh01 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Cavalier. I wouldn't change a thing about it!!!! It's fast and it looks great too!!

Well done!!!
By Christopher Bradley on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the car is a work of art. It has great ergonomics, exterior design, and drive feel. I got a $4,000 rebate which helped alot with the down payment. I am very satisfied that I purchased a reliable, fun to drive car.