Used 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:

I ENJOY MY NEW CAR
By suger

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I REALLY LIKE THE CAR. ALTHOUGH IT HAS LOW RATINGS, YES I AGREE THE BODY COULD BE ASSEMBLED BETTER. (LIKE THE VIBRATING DRIVER MIRROR). I NOTICE UNEVEN PARTS AND THE ENTERIOR IS OK BUT NOTHING EXSTRAVAGENT. GAS MILEAGE IS GREAT AND ALL AROUNG I LOVE DRIVING IT AND I GET LOTS OF COMMENTS ABOUT HOW OTHERS LIKE IT.AND THE NEW ORANGE COLOR IS VERY EYE CATCHING.THE 5 SPEED MAKES IT FEEL LIKE ZOOMZOOM.

THE BODY OF MY Z24COUPE

BETTER ASSEBBLY OF THE BODY, MORE UNIQUE INTERIOR. FIXING THE VIBRATING DIVER MIRROR.

love it
By Doubledarell2

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i think the cavalier is the best car ever made

ground fx,speed,gas milliage,desighn,every thing.

make a little bit lower

Great First Car!
By knight2k3

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the car in June '03, and I love it! It has an automatic transmission, along with the Sport Appearance Package (aluminum wheels, spoiler and sport susension [think LS Sport]), also has a sunroof. I love how this car is faster than almost all other 4 cylinder cars out there! I love it, great first car for a financially strapped college student.

140 hp Ecotec Engine, Sport Appearance Package, power sunroof, great price

Make power windows and locks an option on the base model

Cavalier Supporter
By halthe

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Owned a '91 Cavalier Wagon. It had 220,000 miles on it. I have been very satisfied with my new purchase, especially with the price.

The LS Sport feature is very nice, especially if you like a manual transmission.

My Favorite Car
By ShortieMeggie

2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the first car that i have ever bought for myself and i could not be happier with my decision. My mom cosigned with me and I can make the payments by myself. It is a wonderful brand new car with a warenty that i can afford as a 19 year old. i am completly satisfied with my purchase. For the money i spent on the car i am so happy with the look of the car and how it drives. This is a wonderful starter car for me and i am so happy that i bought it.

I love the look of the car. Even though it is not a sports car, it has that look to it. I am really short (5'1'') and i can drive and see everything. There is plenty of room in the back with a 2 door. The trunk is huge. It is really easy to fit it in the garage.

I really do not think that the car needs any improvements. I really love it. I know that it has only been a year, but i am almost sure that i will not have any complaints as long as i have the car. I hope to buy another one in a few years.