2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Really good Cavalier

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Really good Cavalier
By Darby J. Pruitt on

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This 03 Cavalier is the 2nd Cavalier I have owned, and besides the few problems that I have had this car has seen me though thick and thin. Now that I have hit 105,000 miles I'm looking forward to it's first real tuneup. It diffenetly has the get up go I need to fly past any import I come across. The comfort is pretty good seeing I managed to stay setted for 10 hours on two 780 mile trips, and I think the automatic transmissons are as good as the manuels. The only problems I've had are the fuel pump, e- vac canister, and catalytic converter, (the converter was my fault for running hard everyday). And after 1 wreak with a BMW (BMW's fault) the Cavalier is still running like she means it.

It's got good power,(I plan on putting more), Enough space for a good sized person, Amazing what you can put in the trunk, And great gas mileage. And best of it's a Chevy, and it's hard to kill a Chevy, both my 89 and 03 models.

Move those cup holders, and make them bigger. Insted of the Cobalt and the new Cruze, Bring back the Cavalier, the Cavalier had a 23 year run and I think it needs to make a comeback just like some other cars from other companys.