Really good Cavalier
By Darby J. Pruitt on
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
This 03 Cavalier is the 2nd Cavalier I have owned, and besides the few problems that I have had this car has seen me though thick and thin. Now that I have hit 105,000 miles I'm looking forward to it's first real tuneup. It diffenetly has the get up go I need to fly past any import I come across. The comfort is pretty good seeing I managed to stay setted for 10 hours on two 780 mile trips, and I think the automatic transmissons are as good as the manuels. The only problems I've had are the fuel pump, e- vac canister, and catalytic converter, (the converter was my fault for running hard everyday). And after 1 wreak with a BMW (BMW's fault) the Cavalier is still running like she means it.
Favorite Features
It's got good power,(I plan on putting more), Enough space for a good sized person, Amazing what you can put in the trunk, And great gas mileage. And best of it's a Chevy, and it's hard to kill a Chevy, both my 89 and 03 models.
Suggested Improvements
Move those cup holders, and make them bigger. Insted of the Cobalt and the new Cruze, Bring back the Cavalier, the Cavalier had a 23 year run and I think it needs to make a comeback just like some other cars from other companys.