2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: love my cavalier (CA-VAUL-E-A)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

LS Coupe (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

love my cavalier (CA-VAUL-E-A)
By virtuous woman on

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car! I purchased a 2002 cavalier LS coupe with the sports package and it is nice. It handles very well and is good on gas. Also, I was able to take advantage of the rebate offer, which saved me a lot of money. If you want a sports car, but do not have "sports car money" I recommend this car. Make sure that you get a coupe with a sports package. This car is really nice. It far exceeds what I expected. Chevrolet has come a long way with the Cavalier!

This car gets a lot of attention on the highway. The color of my car (2002 Indigo blue) is very attractive. It gleams during the day and glitsens at night. Also, it has very good steering and an excellent break system. Comes standard with CD player.

Use better fabric for the interior. It is obvious that this fabric is somewhat cheap. The cloth interior is a little stiff and hard, not soft like many of the earlier models.