2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Good Product for the Money

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Review

Good Product for the Money
By Rebekah on

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My car is primarily used for vacations, weekend trips, shopping etc, not commuting to work. With the rebate the total cost on my car ended up being between $13-14,000. For this amount of money I think I got a great deal on a reliable vehicle. I've had no engine or mechanical problems with the car in the five months I've had it. But, the seats need to be more comfortable. My lower back hurts after a two hour drive. Also, the viser moves the rear-view mirror every time you put it down. That's a pain. I love the styling of the car outside and the power windows and locks. I think the backseat is nicely spacious for a coupe. Great stereo and air conditioning.

Sunroof, power windows and locks, backseat, stereo/CD player, air conditioning, brakes, pricetag.

Front seats need to be more comfortable; you should be able to put down the driver side visor without moving the rear-view mirror.