Getting what you pay for
By Snookums on
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I bought this car with hesitation.I knew I didnt have the best car,but i also didnt expect problems from a new car.Such as...the visor is my biggest annoyance,stalls on occasion,floor matt on drivers side,electrical problems with two windows,blinkers,tailights and controls in the middle.Uncomfortable seats,loud A/C,cups dont fit in oddly placed cupholders. Worst of all, TERRIBLE PAINT JOB(if an acorn falls on my car it gets scratched)! I never knew of ANY car where a light in the glovebox was NOT standard! Nonetheless,i do like my Cavilier. Breaks work very good,gas mileage is awesome,nice look,safety features,radio/speakers,A/C,dimmed lights,performance.
Favorite Features
gas mileage and All THE SAFETY FEATURES...including the anchors for kids car seats, door not able to lock if key is in, automatic turn off of lights if left on.
Suggested Improvements
Automatic turn on/off lights, standard fog lights, comfort of seats, VISOR that WORKS, Matts that FIT,quiet A/C, better placed cupholders, LIGHT IN THE GLOVEBOX AND BETTER PAINT JOB!!!