2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Economical and reliable

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

LS Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Economical and reliable
By Maggie on

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car with nine miles on it, so all of its miles have been mine. It's solid on fuel economy and roomy for a small sedan. I've had very few problems with it (an automatic window motor was replaced under warranty and I've had a tire and battery go, but that's been it). I have two small peeves: the back windows won't go all the way down, which my 11-year-olds hate and the temp control is right where your drink is, which means an extra step when you don't want to be fumbling with a travel mug. Other than that, it's been a great car thus far. I'm going to keep it until the 11-year-olds get their licenses--if I live that long-- so I'm taking very good care of the car.

Favorite Features

Metallic sanddrift finish is very nice. Price was great, fuel economy very good. Very reliable car with a terrific sound system.

Suggested Improvements

Move that temp control away from the drink holders! Make the windows go all the way down in the back seat.