2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Best Car Ever!

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier

Best Car Ever!
By Tonya on

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car with 7 miles on it in 2002. Since then I have pretty much driven the heck out of it. Had a rear light replaced and emissions sticker put on as far as the recall, but the only major thing I've replaced was the fuel pump. I'm pretty hard on cars, so of course I've had general maintenance work, including brakes....and maybe a tire or 3. This car gets great gas mileage, even with the A/C on. I drive all over, so I needed something economical. This makes my 3rd Cavalier. Previously I owned a 1988 and 1994, both were great cars. I will drive this car til it falls apart, since GM discontinued it. This car has been the very best. Plus, it's completely paid off!

Everything works! Excellent acceleration, idles quiet, no wind issues while driving, great stereo, dark interior (so you can't see what a slob I really am), and it's cute. Easy to maintain, and easy for a do-it- yourselfer like me to repair. Parts are always in stock, and fixing it up is inexpensive.

Ok...I didn't have any problems with my cupholders being in front of the climate controls til I came to this site, I was just glad I had more than one. Now I'm really wishing I didn't have to move my cup to turn the air on. What a burden. Jeez...no big deal. it's worth the effort in a small car.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review