2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
GREAT OVERALL CAR
By DCB2122 on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car you can find for the price. The new ecotec engine is great, I love the power and fuel economy. The interior does need to be a little more comfortable. Softer seats. Move ac/heater controls highter, and stop the floor mats from sliding.

A love/hate relationship
By nhblmb on 08/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car a little over a month ago and it was the biggest mistake I made. The seats are so-o-o uncomfortable! The unadjustable lumbar is a killer. I'm out of work now with a sprained back!

Good car
By Mr_Picks1 on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Fun car to drive to drive with the 5 speed trans, great gas mileage, very quiet motor.

Fast and Fun
By titababy on 08/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

When I first got in the car it seemed to just fit me like a glove.I stepped on the gas and I took off like a bolt of lightening. It looks real sporty and it is real roomy.I don't feel like I'm in a sardine can.I love it........

Annoyed!
By diana s on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Decent car for the price. However, I am writing this review because I am wondering how RMcoolX managed to purchase a 2003 Cavailer for $7k. RMcoolX please detail out your rebates that brought a $14k car down to $7k.

2003 Chevy Cavalier
By cslav on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Manual 5sp.transmission is smooth, 2.2L/140hp engine has adequate pick up and acceleration. Very smooth and quiet ride. Suspension and handling are excellent. Would like to see how it performs in the snow. Braking is excellent. Overall a great performer, for a basic car. Exterior design is beautiful. Paint appears of excellent quality. Interior design is lacking a bit, though. It's definitely NO FRILLS, and driver seat comfort isn't that great. It's functional, to say the least. Definitely a good car, overall; and I always find Chevy engines to be very reliable. With the $5000 rebates offered on 2003 models, this car is a great deal.

Great Buy!
By Chevy18 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 98 Neon before I bought this car, and so far the Cavalier has been much better. It rides on air and if you do not watch the tach, you would not know that it shifted gears at all. I got the LS SPORT and the groud effects make the car look awesome! The stero system in it is awesome too, has great sound and the XM Radio is a must as well. With automatic, cruise, power locks, windows, the keyless entry, 16 inch wheels and fuel economy, this car is definitely for you if you are looking for a good afforadable car.

03 Ls Sports coupe cavalier
By Foxigurl01 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

All in all the car is great for begining drivers. its safe, reliable, and fun to drive!

So far so good...
By JimP on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

In July 03 I purchased a 2003 5 speed, 2 door. I have slightly over 300 miles on it so I can't say much about reliability. Seems like a decent car for $8840 (time will tell). I'm certainly convinced that the $14K sticker price is just another marketing scam. You would be a fool to pay that much for any car like this. You know thay made profit on what I paid! I hate the marked up sticker prices and the facade that the rebates are real. Insults my intelligence.

Good Car
By APJ on 07/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the Cavalier is under appreciated, it is a good, enjoyable to drive and looks good too. i personally think it is a better looking car than the Corolla or Civic.