2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Highly recommend the Chevy Cavalier
By Stacey on 05/27/05 08:34 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I owned a Ford Taurus, which was one of my most favorite cars. Three years ago I was run over by a tractor trailer and my car was totaled. Since that time I haven't been able to find another vehicle that I really like and I've had a few. That is until I purchased my Chevy Cavalier. For a little car it rides so smooth and handles real nice. I also love the way it looks. This car has really good pick up and you don't have to worry about getting left behind. This car is one of my favorites.

Not Bad for the Price
By CheesyEagle on 01/07/05 07:06 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Sharp exterior styling, responsive handling, and a strong engine make this an enjoyable car to drive. The poor build quality, ugly interior (especially the steering wheel) and relatively low level of refinement always leave you wanting more. Overall the bargain basement price makes this package worthwhile, but Chevy still has a long way to go in order to compete with the "imports" (loosely termed).

A Great Car for the Money
By DanH on 12/18/04 13:11 PM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car used for my daughter and she has put a lot of miles on the vehicle commuting to school. The car now has 43K miles and we have not had one problem! My other daughter has a 2000 Cavalier and it too is very dependable. Itís not a luxury car, but for the money, you get relative comfort and a well made vehicle. My brother-in-law has a 92 with 135K and itís going strong. My nieceís 88 had 181K when she traded it in. A lot of positive testimony!

Just Plain Great!
By Gurliej25 on 08/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have read other reviews about this car and it boogles my mind how people could dislike this car. I bought it with 6000 miles on it and havn't had a problem yet! I love everything about the cavalier, and am very dissapointed that 2004 was the last year for them. But i can gurentee I will always buy a chevy!

I made a mistake!!!
By Kelli on 06/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I wanted something dependable. So I thought that if I bought a new car it would have to be right? Wrong. I am afraid to touch anything because it usually falls apart. I have had it for 3 months and I already regret buying it. My ac works good but I can't use it because it makes my whole car shake. This car feels like it is about ready to fall apart. It is comfortable once you get in and keep your hands of flimsy things. But the truth is its cheap because its built cheap. I wish I had bought a Honda. I am going to loose about $2000 for this stupid mistake! Oh and I have 2 friends with the same model and both of their engines blow up!

cavalier rocks
By six flags on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

No problems so far!!!

I love my car!
By ShandaW on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just bought this car about a month ago and I've had no problems with it at all. It gets up to speed real quick and it handles real good. I bought it almost new so the tires were still good and the interior is beautiful. The only thing I've done is put better speakers in the back.

checkit
By mcghee on 12/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car that I just recently purchased for a wonderful price. It is great on the gas mileage and oil use. I love the way the car looks, sounds, and the comfort. It is my first new car I to own everything else was late eighties model. I do want to purchase a spoiler and keyless entry for it here soon.

Getting what you pay for
By Snookums on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car with hesitation.I knew I didnt have the best car,but i also didnt expect problems from a new car.Such as...the visor is my biggest annoyance,stalls on occasion,floor matt on drivers side,electrical problems with two windows,blinkers,tailights and controls in the middle.Uncomfortable seats,loud A/C,cups dont fit in oddly placed cupholders. Worst of all, TERRIBLE PAINT JOB(if an acorn falls on my car it gets scratched)! I never knew of ANY car where a light in the glovebox was NOT standard! Nonetheless,i do like my Cavilier. Breaks work very good,gas mileage is awesome,nice look,safety features,radio/speakers,A/C,dimmed lights,performance.

I love my car!
By KariLynn on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

As this is my first car and I needed one to get back and forth from work and to and from college and my apartment; I must say the Cavalier has completely fulfilled my needs and expectations... and more! I love how simple it is to drive and the sporty look that even the sedan has. An excellent buy for its price range!