2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
The Great Cavalier
By PimpCav on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great for a new driver. I got this car when i was 16 and i still love. It's so easy to drive. It almost takes no effort at all.

The Cavalier (2003)
By K.B. on 11/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

*One of my friends recently bought a new Cavalier and found out that it had a big makeover. She got inside and said, "This is the car for me!" It drives fast, but not too fast. It looks sporty, but its personality is for city streets. The car is fun to drive and could use a few more features and a new interior design.

My Review
By Damon Fortney on 11/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Cavaliers are very nice cars for young people learning to drive. They are good for people not wanting an awesome experience, but just to ride to work or to the store.

wonderful car
By sexy cav on 09/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my car used, and there is nothing better then an cavalier, i love the look and the style! It's an hot car, i will be driving one for years to come!

love my cavalier (CA-VAUL-E-A)
By virtuous woman on 08/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car! I purchased a 2002 cavalier LS coupe with the sports package and it is nice. It handles very well and is good on gas. Also, I was able to take advantage of the rebate offer, which saved me a lot of money. If you want a sports car, but do not have "sports car money" I recommend this car. Make sure that you get a coupe with a sports package. This car is really nice. It far exceeds what I expected. Chevrolet has come a long way with the Cavalier!