2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
I love this car
By Joecool200 on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Its great on gas, very fun to drive. Has a very unique style and lots of performance for a 4 cyclinder engine- very fast and sturdy 1 doesn't shake at 100!!!!!!!!! I love this car , especially the good sticker price! Everyone should get one! I had one before this and I bousht it in 88 and its still running ! Very reliable!!!!

Good, Fun Car
By nizzy23 on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this vehicle not too long ago. I had a 97 Cavalier and it was ok. This one is a 2003 LS Sport Coupe. It is a blast to drive and the exterior styling is pretty nice. The interior is nothing to get excited about but that is ok.

Great for the Money
By Stephanie Whalen on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

With just a year left in college, I was looking for an inexpensive car with some style and power, and i found it! Finally, a car I can afford, look good in, and drive anywhere!

I like it !!!!!!
By Josandi on 01/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i just bought this car with only 7 miles on it (12/31/02)(date bought) today (1/2/02) and i put 190 miles all with the same tank of gas that the dalear filled up with and its just below the 1/2 tank mark,,great car i love it,,i say to all get a cavalier

2003 Cavalier Rocks!
By CJHorne on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I almost didn't even look at the 2003 Cavalier based on Edmund's review. First, the base model is available with an automatic, while Edmunds says it is not. Also, they say the car is antiquated, but it has new sheet metal and a new, modern engine coupled with a fairly new 4 speed automatic. They made negative comments about build quality, but the paint is excellent and the gaps between the sheet metal are uniform. No squeaks/rattles. I am glad I bought the 2003 Cavalier. While I think the world of Edmunds, they need to be a little more thorough in their reviews of all cars, not just the real exciting ones.

I LOVE IT!
By BeckaRabbit on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my new Cavalier and I just can not belive what I got for this price! The power is excellent, great stability, and great performance.... am I doing 80?? and I paid how much for this baby??....Lots of attention on the road. Great looks and very comfortable. I love it! I love it! I love it!.

This car is junk
By mbolton on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Poor design, I'll always regret this purchase. I should have bought a Toyota or Honda

The best of compact sedans
By fasp27 on 12/24/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

It have a very powerful engine for it side. In comparison with cars of the same side and engines less powerful, the fuel economy is very good. The exterior design,engineered more than a decade ago, as you say, still look better than the cars of the same category and with more resent design. The exterior design of this car, give the opportunity for make modification that give it to it a very strong sport sedan look. The weakness of this car, are easy to fix, with just a few money investment. Something almost imposible in others cars of the same category.

Cavalier
By Unichrom on 12/23/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Good Car. GM got it right this time.

yo
By cory matsyeu on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this car