2003 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
i love my first brand new car
By karen on 07/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

i have had alot of fun driving around in my little put put car. i love it. the only thing that i would change if i could would be the leg room. there is non-by the way i am 5'8".

nice car
By mamasplat on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

We just bought our cavalier 2 months ago, and I am really impressed. It handles in accidents very well. We drove the car off the lot and down the street and some guy rear ended us going about 40 MPH totaled his truck, gave us bumper damage. All in all i like driving the car.

Perfect Car
By Skippy on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

After owning a 2001 Ford Focus by reading reviews I have learned that most reviews are useless and their is no better way to buy a car but to drive the living hell out of it at the dealer. So after test driving this car on the lot I was fully convinced to purchase the Cavalier, as it was the last car on my list to drive. I don't know how in the hell consumer reports put this car last if anything that Focus should be dead last, I have owned GM's before and they are reliable unlike my Ford which lost all its power after 2 years and 60,000 miles. This ECOTEC engine is great, and you can't beat the value with a stick.

Nice Surprise
By Lifewriter on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I happened upon this car with no prior knowledge of this model; and with a less than positive attitude towards the cavalier in general. Seeing this last LS coupe sport package on the lot, and then driving it changed my mind forever. I'm extremely pleased with this car!

AWESOME CAR.
By keithe on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE THIS CAR IT HAS EVERTHING THAT I WANT. AWESOME ON FUEL. REALIABLE. I WILL NOT STOP BUY CHEVY PRODUCTS. I'VE HAD SEVERAL CHEVYS AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL.I GOT A GREAT DEAL ON IT TOO.ESPECAIALLY WITH THE AWESOME REBATES THEY HAVE NOW.

Cheap Fun
By Kitty on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is affordable and fun to drive! It is exactly what I was looking for. It is really cute too! The new Ecotec four-cylinder is fast- for a four cylinder. (16 sec in 1/4 mile.)

Very Suprising
By chemmie on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I was very suprised in how peppy the engine is. For the price, I dont think there is a car that will match it. The interior is cheaper than others but it is still pretty sturdy and can handle wear and tear from people and dogs. Because of the peppy engine, it is very fun to drive! Also gets better gas mileage than listed.

Excellent value
By Jarvi on 07/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I have driven it for 15000 KM so far and I enjoy it every time I drive it.You can not get anything better for the money. Very stylish. Excellent on gas. Nice interior layout except for the central console.

Best car for the price
By Lauren H on 06/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

An excellent car for the price you pay for it. It has great handling, always reliable and stylish. I've owned two cavaliers and neither ever gave me any mechanical trouble.

my first new car
By paraplocephalus on 06/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car. It has great gas mileage and plenty of cargo space for when I go to college or to drill. It also has the torque that all chevys have to blow away those imports.