2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
The Z24 is great!
By Smiling at 61 on 03/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just got a 2003 Z24 after two other Cavalier coupes. Love it! These things are so reliable, and the Z24 is fun to drive. Enhanced stereo system is great. I've always been a "no power anything" person, but the sunroof, windows and locks are changing my mind. This is a good car for the money.

Disagree W/ Edmund's Review
By Hershey on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The 03 is the best. Not sure why Edmund's feels this car is old. If you look from a pract point it rcvd new fascias,eng in 03,trans is new design. The int. not as cheap as you say,as for the rest of the car, just so much you can do when something works. Why is it that when imports changes fascias Edmunds hails as comp redesign,when U.S. manf does it is insgnfcnt,car is still old design? Elantra is worse,I drove both. Only feature that beats Cav is the 100k war,doesn't help resale. If you read the small print you can't sell it out of your family doesn't help resale. Do a REAL test,drive each w/30k. You find why the CAV CONS RATING is high.

2003 chev cavalier 2dr there GREAT!!!!!
By nutshouse on 02/21/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I REALLY LOVE THE WAY THIS CAR DRIVES,IT,S EXACTLY WHAT WAS LOOKING FOR,I DID;NT EVEN DRIVE THE CAR BEFORE I BOUGHT IT,BECAUSE IT LOOKED SO GOOD! EVERYTHING WORKS GREAT,GOOD STEREO SOUND REALLY DRIVES VERY WELL,HANDLES GREAT,I HAVE NOTHING BUT GREAT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT THIS CAR!!!!!!

Good, Fun Car
By nizzy23 on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I just purchased this vehicle not too long ago. I had a 97 Cavalier and it was ok. This one is a 2003 LS Sport Coupe. It is a blast to drive and the exterior styling is pretty nice. The interior is nothing to get excited about but that is ok.

Great for the Money
By Stephanie Whalen on 01/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

With just a year left in college, I was looking for an inexpensive car with some style and power, and i found it! Finally, a car I can afford, look good in, and drive anywhere!

2003 Cavalier Rocks!
By CJHorne on 12/29/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I almost didn't even look at the 2003 Cavalier based on Edmund's review. First, the base model is available with an automatic, while Edmunds says it is not. Also, they say the car is antiquated, but it has new sheet metal and a new, modern engine coupled with a fairly new 4 speed automatic. They made negative comments about build quality, but the paint is excellent and the gaps between the sheet metal are uniform. No squeaks/rattles. I am glad I bought the 2003 Cavalier. While I think the world of Edmunds, they need to be a little more thorough in their reviews of all cars, not just the real exciting ones.

I LOVE IT!
By BeckaRabbit on 12/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Just got my new Cavalier and I just can not belive what I got for this price! The power is excellent, great stability, and great performance.... am I doing 80?? and I paid how much for this baby??....Lots of attention on the road. Great looks and very comfortable. I love it! I love it! I love it!.

This car is junk
By mbolton on 12/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Poor design, I'll always regret this purchase. I should have bought a Toyota or Honda

yo
By cory matsyeu on 12/17/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this car

The Great Cavalier
By PimpCav on 12/11/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is great for a new driver. I got this car when i was 16 and i still love. It's so easy to drive. It almost takes no effort at all.