2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: The American Honda

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Sedan - Consumer Review

The American Honda
By GMlover on

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I'm 17 and i got my 2002 cavalier LS Sport (4door)once my 1990 Oldsmobile died. i must say the cealer was not to friendly but once i laid my eyes on this car i just had to have it. IT was the last 2002 on the lot so we got a very nice price. I really enjoy this car to the fullest. I must say i am pretty imprest with chevy. Not because this is a top of the line vehicle but i would expect less from an american car company. I feel that chevy put out a perfect car to compeat with those hondas and toyota on the market. The seats are friendly to the bottom and the back is surprisingly spacious. The cavalier is an overall great car. Thanks mom and dad

The ground effects are a major plus along with the fog lights. I absolutely love the sound system and rims. Keyless entry and Electric mirrors are a charm. Great five cupholders. Love the fading dome light along with the tissue holder in the glove compartment.

Of course you cant do everything erfectly so there are so problems with the cavalier but they are few. The rear windows dont go down very far at all and even the front windows dont go down all the way. The braking is not so great either. Besides that the car is practically flawless.