Should've Bought 99' Acura Integra GS-R
By JMC-19 on
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
The first thing that comes to mind when i think about my cavalier is, clutch....the clutch in my ls sport grabs so high and feels like its already starting to go (and i know how to drive a stick).The other thing that comes to mind is brakes. I just rolled 3000 mi and my front rotors feel like they need to be cut. I will give Chevy a hand for the new ecotec engine though, because it is a lot smoother and quieter than my old 2.2L. And good luck if you change your oil at home, b/c you have to take the intake tube and air box cover off to get to the filter! But the filter is very nice , b/c you only have to drop into a cylinder.
Favorite Features
Getrag gearbox, c/d player, ecotec, oil filter(bad location though), and factory rims.
Suggested Improvements
Atleast on mine, a new clutch. Brakes, even the disc brakes in the front look like p's, b/c they are so freakin small. Get rid of the rear drums, 4- wheel disc brakes :), front cup holder location is terrible. Eliminate the Badyear RS-A's oh yeah make the oil filter more accesable.