Great Vehicle
By Mike C on
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)
A near perfect car with outstanding handling, good fuel ecomomy (30+), and very comfortable. I am very satisfied with my Z24. Your web site is incorrect when it states that all of these have 5-speed manual transmissions. Mine has a four-speed automatic transmission with traction control. That is not available with the 5-speed manual and does make a substantial difference in value. I am a professional used car and truck buyer that attends auto auctions weekly. I am very familiar with the actual wholesale and retail values. Your site is does not contain realistic values for many of the vehicles I researched on it.
Favorite Features
The suspension is great. Very balanced, very little tourqe steer with just enough power to make driving fun. It holds the road like it is on a rail. I have not had even one problem with this car in four years.
Suggested Improvements
Split folding rear seat and side air- bags (which Chevrolet added to the 2003 model.) Your web site is incorect in booking out this car. You state that there are no factory accessories for this vehicle and that they all have a 5-speed manual transmission. That is not true.