2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Not a bad car at all, at least

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Review

Not a bad car at all, at least for me
By p DuB on

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier standard black coupe in November 2006. I like this car because it hasn't given me any problems yet. I hear very good and bad things about this car all the time, I don't really know who to believe. But, all I can say is that I own the standard 2002 coupe model with about 58,000 miles on it and it runs great. I've had this car for about 2 months now and haven't had any problems yet, but from what I have been hearing and reading about this car, I'm ready for the worst that can happen with it. I haven't changed the oil or anything on it yet, but I will very soon. Overall, it's very reliable for a nice every day car for driving for fun, to work, or to school.

I like the handling, power steering, how my aftermarket audio equipment installed fits nicely, (Subwoofers, Amplifiers, Speakers, Headunit), and especially the great gas mileage and fuel economy.

Well GM could of at least put power locks and windows on all the Cavalier models and not just the LS or Z24 models. It's really a pain that every time I have to get out of my car I have to check the doors on each side of my coupe to make sure that they are locked and to make sure the windows are up.