Midnight
By cwilson179 on
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier LS Sport 4dr Sedan (2.2L 4cyl 5M)
I bought my car on January 29, 2004. It has been the best car I have ever had! It is dark blue metallic. My car is 5 years old now. It still runs like new. I have taken care of my car very well. I always get compliments about how good of condition that my car is. Everyone loves the color of the car including me! The 2.2 ecotec so far is a very good engine I now have 82,000 miles on my car. I don't have any problem with the comfort with the interior of the car. I drive this car at least 40 miles per day mostly highway driving. It gets the same great gas mileage that I got the day that I got it! It gets between 30 and 32 mpg. I would not trade this car for anything.
Favorite Features
The dark blue metallic color is the best color on a car I have every seen! My car origanally had the RDS stereo system in my car. Unfortunatley it did not last very long, but I changed the stereo in it. The speakers still work very well. I love my chrome wheels. I also love the 2.2 ecotec.
Suggested Improvements
The speaker on the driver side didn't last very long. The switch in the door that turns the dome light and turns off the stereo needs improvements. My gas gauge hasn't ever worked. My dash has cracked, and I have already had to replace my shift boot on my 5 speed shifter.