2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: good bang for the buck

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Z24 Coupe (2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

good bang for the buck
By unwarranted on

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car about a year ago. It's actually a 2001 Z24. At first I was a little upset that I bought this car instead of a Honda Civic. If it wasn't for this car's poor resale value it would be ideal. If you plan on keeping this car to its end then it's perfect. The acceleration and performance is much better than a Civic. The Civic I found hardly had any pep to it. The ride quality is a litte noisier than a Civic. My wife's corolla seems like a better ride than this, but I got the stick in the Z24 and it sure if fun. I had test drove both the automatic and the manual and I would recommend the manual over the automatic.

-the rims and the tires that this car comes with are very good -good performance -decent fuel economy -comfortable seats

-ride quality -better interior -shorter stick throw, find it a big too long of a throw. -able to rev a little higher than reving at 5.5 thousand