2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Chevy is crap!
By Mikey on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My 2002 cavalier is junk. I will push it into a river to get rid of it. Salesman was a jerk.

cavy
By nellie707 on 06/05/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

i love the car

meltdowns z24 review
By mtymerlin on 05/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Along with the Z24's attractive appierance, it's power and handling capabilities are above average for a car in it's price range. I have only had the car less than a year now and have had a fun time driving it around the town.

Still Runs like new
By cavalier on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought my cavalier new in december 1995, drove it over 130,000 and it runs like the day i bought it!!!! Dependable and FUN to drive

bigger is not always better
By Jeremy Glick on 05/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

although it is not very big in the horsepower area it more then makes up for it on the street.

WOW!!!
By Ecotec02Cav on 05/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Went from a 1997 Grand AM Se with a 2.4 to a 02 Cavalier LS Sport Coupe WOW!! Really like the new Ecotec Engine, Only prob I have is, I bought black, and its a pretty color when its clean, but man is it a pain to KEEP clean lol Sweeet Car LOVE IT!!

I love it!!
By BeckyC on 04/28/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a great choice for new drivers. It was/is my first car and I absolutely love it!

BEST ECONOMY/FUN CAR EVER
By Johnathan on 04/19/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Chevy must have done something really right when they built my car. It is a 1990 Chevy Cavalier that still rides like its on rails. Its got 228,000 miles on original everything and it is still one smooth ride.

Can anyone say
By LMXRacer on 04/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I am a sport compact guy, domestic of course. I buy a sub $20,000 car, and modify it for racing, so I am hard on almost every aspect of the car, and both z-24's (my old '99 and my new '02) have held up extremely well. Of course I keep them maintained, but that goes without saying. An excellent base with which to build upon, if you are into this lifestyle as I am. With a few simple engine, exhaust, and tranny mods

The Car
By jenna on 04/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This is a good car for one or two children and two adults for longer rides, fits car seats great, it's very easy to drive and very comfortable to ride in and i'll probably keep buying these cars for a long time.