Used 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:

Little Red Cav
By Kyle Carpenter

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE THIS CAR!!! its simple, and worth every dime I payed. I bought it with 3 miles on it now I have 32,000 miles. And I've enjoyed every mile. I drove it from Florida to Northern Indiana to Maryland, Now i have it in Hawaii. I love the sporty look.

the Stereo is very good for factory sound. The trunk is quite large. Also it is more roomy than it looks even in the back. I fit a 36' TV into the back, to bring it home from the store

Little Red Cav
By Kyle Carpenter

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I love my little red cavelier too bad I need to sell it. I have a 2yr old... We did have the car for the whole infant stage and it was still great.

The exterior of the car is excellent!!! Very sporty, for a simple vehicle. I also like its fuel efficiency. I also have a focus... IT IS HORRIBLE on gas...

just keep the extras comming

Go ahead and get it
By JSawyer

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe Z24 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I really like the Z24. The horsepower is enough to satisfy many. The style and comfort and great. My only complaint is that it tends to oversteer in a high speed corners so be ready. For Nascar fans thats "loose". The clutch has little feel but once you get used to it, it's not a problem. The engine has a great throaty sound. This is not an exhaust sound but rather the intake. The torque is quite impressive for a four banger. While the car is heavy the torque alone prevents needing to downshift. Need to pass someone just stay in fifth and press the gas. If you can find one of these cars take it!

I love the volume:speed feature of the radio. Slow down and the radio get quieter. Exterior just looks good. Very quiet on the highway.

Stiffer Suspension. Move the cup holders. Lower car about 1 inch. Split folding rear seat would be nice. Front defrost vent "the big Y" reflects on the windshield.

UNHAPPY
By WAS IT WORTH IT!!

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

I JUST TRADED OFF MY WIFES CAV AND WE DID NOT GET BACK FOR WHAT IT WAS WORTH. THE CAR WAS STILL UNDER FACTORY WARRANTY, AND STILL LOOKED NEW. THEY ONLY GAVE US 5000.00 FOR THE CAR, AND WE PAID 17,500.00 FOR THE DAMN THING.

DAMN GOOD ON GAS, AND VERY SPORTY.

IMPROVE ON THE RESALE VALUE OF THE CAR. IF YOU ARE GOING TO CHARGE SO MUCH FOR A BASE CAR WITH A SPORTS PACKAGE, I THINK YOU SHOULD UPGRADE THE INTERIOR A LITTLE MORE. AND MAYBE IT WHOULD HAVE BEEN WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR IT.

my black chevy cavalier
By janet english

2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe LS Sport 2dr Coupe (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This cavalier is a great on road handling and is a pretty fast car. It has a lot of power for a small car, and is great on mileage. The car also has a great sunroof, tinted windows, and sporty chrome rally wheels. It looks like a little black corvette, except it is not as expensive. It rides more quiet than a vet, and is certainly better on fuel. The smoothe road handling and body style is what really impressed me.

chrome sporty wheels, sunroof, tinted windows, cd player, am/fm stereo, auto lock, anti-theft alarm power windows, keyless entry, fog lights,

larger trunk