2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Big woman in small car & still

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Big woman in small car & still happy
By pessimisticrealist on

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier 2dr Coupe

I am a 6'1" 300+ pound all woman who was in search of a car that would get better mpg than the piece of @#*) I was driving. I was having alot of problems due to my size. I couldn't get into most 4drs because the doors are just too darn short. I wanted an American automobile & had just about decided to buy a Kia Sephia (four door bunches of room) when someone at work bought a 2dr Cavalier & I borrowed it to run to the store.Except for the small hip area & lack of length on the seat belt,I fell in love.It took a little while to get used to the enormous dash area but otherwise,I loved it. It has room enough for my husband & I.

Room for long-legged folks and cute. Long list of standards impressed me. The stereo system is great for old folks like me who listen to a little of everything when it comes to music (except rap.

hip room, trunk opening too small, cup holders in the way of the climate control, standard wheelcovers make alot of irritating noises after a while.