2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible - Consumer Reviews

Z24 2.4L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual - (4 reviews )
very expensive to replace or repair
By sherrykkkee on 04/09/09 15:44 PM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible Z24 2dr Convertible

Drivers window has never worked right. About 400 to replace motor which helped for short time... Back window coming loose, that is a 595.00 cost. I have a fungus growing in back seat due to water leaks. Door rubber was replaced before.... Not a good car for tall people. Have been repeatedly ripped off by dealership and other mechanics.... I only put the top down about 4-5 times a year.... If I touch drivers window button, it could take 2 days to get it back up.....

Great little car!
By Cheryl on 05/19/08 18:17 PM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible Z24 2dr Convertible

I have owned this car for 2 years (bought used) and have had no major problems. It handles very well even in the snow, and has a ton of spunk. The gas mileage is unbelievable, I get 28/city, 35hwy! Super fun to drive, nice tight steering and lots of acceleration, great sound system and convertible is perfect in the summer!

Chevy Z24 Convertible
By Marcella Carothers on 04/18/06 17:35 PM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible Z24 2dr Convertible

I purchased this car new. It has always been very reliable. It is a sharp looking car with white striping and tinted windows. It is a lot of fun to drive and I always have envious compliments wherever I go. I have had several new cars in my life and this is the one I liked the most.

So what if it aint a 'Vette?
By John W on 05/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Convertible Z24 2dr Convertible

This is a fun little car to drive and own. It isn't refined like a Jaguar. It isn't a performance car like a Corvette. For the money, it makes no pretense about what it is; simply an enjoyable ride about town with the top down. Besides, if you want all those fancy features, open your wallet up a bit more and quit whining.