Cracking up over my Chevy
By VBS 1999 on
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe
It is pretty reliable so far EXCEPT for the battery life. My battery died on me within the first 2 years that I had the car. Never left the lights on, just wouldn't start. It happened again 2 year - 2/12 years later. Guess what, on my 3rd battery now and it did it again. Interior is garbage quality and the body is garbage quality. The dashboard piece that meets the windshield cracked for no reason. Dealership never offered to replace the part since the warantee expired. The darn thing started cracking around year 2. Did I mention that the power windows don't work as of 6 months ago? I loved my Z24, alot of great memories, but won't buy another Chevy ever again. Toyota...here I come!!!
Favorite Features
Great horsepower, pretty decent gas mileage, sporty look without spending alot of money, and no serious engine problems..so far (knock on wood).
Suggested Improvements
Better quality for body of car. The black color faded within 4 years. Improve suspension and improve electrical efficiency of the vehicle so battery does not keep dying so frequently.