1999 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
Great ride up east coast!
By Rottie81 on 09/01/10 06:44 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan

I just got my Mom's 1999 LS 4 door sedan from my Mom who had to stop driving. She has 106,000 mi on it. I drove it from Sarasota FL to Boston Ma with no problems at all. It was comfortable and handled well on the highway. It isn't so great on bumpy roads in the city but all in all it's a great car and I would seriously think about getting another Chevy in the future. The exterior is perfect but the interior near the windshield cracked and is falling off so needs to be replaced. Also the cup holders are a joke. But I did enjoy the drive home trying to beat Hurricane Earl!

I love my car
By jbodyfreak8802 on 08/26/05 16:03 PM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan

My car is a 99 cavalier LS 4 door. It's a great little car, and it's pretty quick for stock. I havent had any trouble out of it motor wise. But the front tires kinda need to be swaped out. The little 2.4 is really spunky for lack of a better word. Its 155 hp can get you down the road just fine at cruise or passing. I love the car. It's a good all around car.The handling could be tightened up. It tends to understeer but I guess thats what hapens when you need front tires. All and all its a great little car.

1999 Chevorlet, Cavilier
By Elizabeth Pullum on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan

To whom it may concern: To let you know that my car has been a great service to me and still going strong.

Great Car!
By Cavalier Owner on 10/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan

I fell in love with this car from the first time that I test drove it. The LS version has larger wheels which make for a great drive. The only maintainance that I have to do on it is the standard oil changes and services.

I am proud of my cavalier!
By agent 99 on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1999 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 4dr Sedan

look I am single, working mom. I need a car that works and plays as hard as me and my daughter. I have met my match in the 99 chevy cavalier. Whoopee!!!! The gas mileage is easy on my fragile finances and hey, I look good in it's sleek design...met a nice man who noticed me pumping gas...was it me he noticed or the car?