1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Sexy little car

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Sexy little car
By CarLA98 on

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Convertible

The problems I have had with this car are minor. I had a window rattle in the door which the dealership fixed, I had to replace the brakes after 30,000. The sound system is good, but don't try to crank it up too much. The one big problem I have had with this car is the cigarette lighter. For some reason, using it to charge my cell phone caused an electrical short which at various times caused the horn not to work or the roof not to go up or down. By and large I am very happy with this car. I like the way it looks, it can comfortably seat five "normal" sized people, and with the back seat folding down I have a lot of versatility in transporting things.

The lumbar support in the driver's side is a great feature! The interior is roomy for a small convertible

Fix the problem with the lighter, and move the buttons for the windows to the doors (they are on the center console). Also make the rear windows go up and down independantly of the roof.