1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Love my Z!

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Love my Z!
By SHVD98Z24 on

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Coupe

I bought this car used with 23000 miles on it and it now has 41000 miles on it....6 years later....I know...I only drive it 3000 miles a year but it's a blast. I have done bodywork and stereo systems, lowered it, big rims, you name it. The stock parts hold up well. It isn't like the foreign cars where you have to upgrade 2 other things to upgrade one. The engine is strong...as strong as any non turbo foreign motor. The only problems I have ever had are electrical and thats from adding stuff on. The ignition system is pretty complicated in these cars.

Smooth flowing body and lines....has a heavy feel...I had a 95 Saturn SC1 before this car and it felt like a feather on the road....like wind would blow it away. When you sit behing the wheel of this car....you feel like you are in something solid. Great value!

Window motors do weaken quickly over time......electrical system is pretty complicated!