1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Best car I ever owned

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Best car I ever owned
By libra26 on

1998 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan

This was the most reliable car I ever had in my life. I never had to put anything major into this car in the 6 yrs I owned it. Absolutely the best and I loved it. I wish they still made the cavalier. I owned 2. I tried to get another used one but they were hard to find. I'm sorry I didn't keep it until it had major problems. I only got rid of it because I was scared of the mileage 110,000 and it needed a new coolant system put in it. I missed having air conditioning too. I didn't want to put any money into it. I was afraid having an 11 yrs old car was risky. I got great mileage. I never not once had it not start for me in 6 yrs. That's pretty amazing.

It didn't have any special features nothing fancy came on it. I loved the color Canjun Red.

More features would have been nice. My only complaint was the air conditioning went after I had it 4 yrs. I never had a new one put in.