Almost 10 Years Old and Heads Still Turn
By Debbie Moreno on
1997 Chevrolet Cavalier LS 2dr Convertible
I've had this car for almost 10 years and it still runs great and looks great! People always ask me.."What kind of car is that","Who makes it","That's a nice looking car",etc.I have nothing but great things to say about it and other people do as well. Passengers can't believe how quick it goes from 0 to 40,50,60mph. Great on gas! So much fun to drive! Put the top down and everyone is checking it out! Also,I've had the car for almost 10 years. I got in a very bad accident with it(another driver's fault,nothing to do with the car) and I truly believe its safety features saved my life. Air bags worked right on contact,seat belt locked me in place,etc. Not a fender bender! Best purchase I ever made!
Favorite Features
My favorite features are really the way the car moves.The way it drives. It's sporty, yet practical. Best feature by far is the way it manuevers and grips the road.
Suggested Improvements
After having it for almost 10 years, I'm sure the interiors of similar Chevrolets are updated. If not, update the interior.Console could be updated. Make it more shallow. It's too deep. I'm sure it's meant to help with storage/organization. It's wasted space.