1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Consumer Review: Great For Students!

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.2L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Great For Students!
By foxxy on

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier 4dr Sedan

I bought my 9'7 Cavalier sedan from a good friend of mine. It had a little body damage when I bought it but nothing major. They had put a new O2 sensor on it but other than that had no major issues with it. So far the only thing I've had to do to it was put a new water pump on today. I'm a college student and I highly reccomend them to anyone looking for an inexpensice way to get around. Despite below freezing temps, mine has started up almost the first time every time. It's really a great car as long as they're well taken care of. They may not be the fanciest or the fastest car out there, but they're dependable and great fuel mileage. They really have a lot of potential. I love mine to death!

I absolutely love the 4 door sedan. I have a lot of school books and all that I haul around so it makes it really nice. Also even the stock speakers are great! I have an 1100 watt CD player and system in mine and never had a problem with them at all. Gas mileage is incredible too!!

The only thing that gets me is the bumpers on mine are factory grey even though the color is a dark green. I don't know what's up with that but I've seen many like mine. I can't complain though, it's a great car.