1994 Chevrolet Cavalier 3.1L V6 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier - Consumer Reviews

Z24 Convertible (3.1L V6 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Cavalier model:
1994 Z24 Convertible
By mike hrabovsky on 11/16/05 16:33 PM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Convertible

When I first saw the Z24 convertibles in the late 80s I wanted one but did not get one. Bought a beautiful 94 teal z24 convertible in summer of 96. I just love the style and looks of this car. Looks like a muscle car. Hood scoops, rear spoiler, and sporty looking wheels. Car has "guts"; can get up to 80-90 mph in a hurry and holds the road real well. Have had now for 8 years and not too much trouble except for a goofy knack for blowing fuses on the power top, horn and door luck fuse (one fuse). Had the car checked by two mechanics and they had no explanation, but recommended I put in a circuit breaker fuse instead of a regular one and it has worked fine since. New top after 7 yrs old.

My '94 Z24
By f41driver on 04/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 2dr Convertible

This car is awesome! I wanted a convertible, and I wanted it to be sporty yet economical. I had to have a car that was easy to fix if it broke, and easy to upgrade if I wanted. I found the perfect car! I always liked the looks of the Cavalier, and when I saw this car I couldn't take my eyes off it. I was lucky enough to get it from it's caring, original owner with 36,500 miles on it. I've had it for a month and I've put 1,000 miles on it just riding around on the nicer days, and it does stay clean and in the garage, and I expect to keep it for quite some time.